HAVE YOU EVER TOLD YOURSELF......
"I've been lettering for a while but nothing seems to be working. I can't get clients who are willing to pay me what my work is really worth!"
"Maybe I'm not cut out for this. Whatever I do, I can't get people to notice my work and my following has not grown at all!"
"I wish I could quit my day job and earn a living doing something I really love to do, but my skills suck and I don't think I can really be better at this."
You're not alone!
Hand-lettering used to be a little-known skill and it's been neglected for a long time. But recently, it became a trend and with its rising popularity, the lettering industry has become a noisy and crowded place.
There are too many people doing the same thing, too many content and the growing competition makes it more difficult to stand out!
There is good news to it though. Because it has become more popular than ever, the demand for hand-lettered artwork has grown and so many clients want to hire letterers to create artwork for them because it is what their customers want!
But despite the demand, many lettering artists are still struggling to:
- Improve their skills.
- Attract the right clients.
- Get people to notice their work.
Are you one of them?
- Have you been struggling to see results from your practice and notice that your style has not evolved?
- Are you having a hard time getting the clients that will pay you for what you really deserve?
- Have you been making pretty things and yet no one even notices them?
Making a living as an artist is not impossible!
I know this because I used to be exactly where you are.
The first time I picked up a pencil to letter my first alphabet, it was just meant as a fun escape from the depressing mood I was in back then. Sharing it with the world brought me tremendous joy and fulfillment because people started appreciating my work.
Six months later, I landed my first paid lettering project and I created my first coloring book called "The Little Alphabet Book of Hand-Lettered Type"
This first paid project opened up so many great opportunities for me. And I was not even marketing myself!
It was then that I realized, I must be doing something right to attract this kind of attention so I studied my behavior and paid attention to what strategy works and what did not.
In 2017, I launched my first book, Mastering Hand-Lettering and was able to re-negotiate my initial 4-figure contract into a 5-figure book deal and an increased royalty percentage!
After running my business for more than 4 years, the skills I have learned and acquired have never failed to produce results!
Everyday, it helps me generate a strong and steady source of income to help my husband support our family and live comfortably in an expensive city.
You can do it too! Imagine what it's like if...
...You’re finally able to leave your day job and you’re working comfortably at home earning a steady income every month.
...You can take vacations whenever you want because you manage your own time and you schedule your own work.
...You have a community where your people are always hungry for your content and ready to do business with you.
Everyone thought it was impossible. But the truth is:
You don't have to be another starving artist.
You can actually succeed and thrive!
- Don't be satisfied with just being a hobbyist. Set yourself apart from the many other lettering artists! You can turn your passion into a profitable income source.
- Don't get discouraged by the amazing pool of talent you see in the internet everyday. It doesn't always tell you the whole story.
- Don't envy those who have hundreds of thousands of followers. Being popular doesn't pay the bills. The numbers doesn't always reflect the income.
I get really sad when I see lettering artists struggle to make ends meet. How others have to lower their rates simply because they don't want to lose clients.
It's simply the lack of fundamental skills that's keeping them from having a thriving creative business.
DON'T LET IT BE YOU!
- You can make your own success.
- You can attract clients who are willing to pay you for what your work is truly worth and who will respect you as a professional.
- You can gain a solid online following and build a creative business.
I am here to help.
Everything You Need to Learn the Art of Hand-Lettering and
Make a Living as an Artist
NOW OPEN FOR ENROLLMENT!
Get started now!
Mastering Hand-Lettering is an online course designed to help you grow and thrive as an artist in a very noisy and crowded industry.
In this program, you'll learn:
- The fundamentals of hand-lettering and master different letter styles that will help you find your own voice.
- How to create a visually compelling artwork that attracts attention and brings you client on a regular basis.
- The strategies that will help you stand out from the social media noise so the right people see your work.
- The different ways to make money from your hand-lettering.
- How to handle client inquiries, filtering clients and selecting only those you want to work with.
- How to price your art so you’ll get the full potential of your creative work.
- Manage your business pipeline to ensure a consistent stream of income.
If you're someone who wants to:
- Earn a full-time income doing hand-lettering or any art form.
- Attract the right clients who will pay premium for your work.
- Get the right people to notice your work.
- Manage your business flow to ensure long-term profitability.
This program was created for you!
"I never hesitated enrolling in Mye's course. I knew that it will be invaluable for me and it really was! Whenever I work on my lettering, I always refer back to her teachings. My work has become more cohesive and I can already see a distinct style emerging. I have seen growth in my audience and built the confidence to accept a client job which I probably would've thought was too intimidating. Mye's course is definitely worth the investment."
- Gia Graham, Lettering Artist & Designer
"Mye's class was just the boost I needed for my lettering! She was straight-forward with her feedback and taught me what to look for when critiquing my work. She definitely pushed me outside of my comfort zone and challenged me in the best way possible. Now I can look at a new letterform and start to break it down to its foundation structure so I can create it myself. I'm feeling more comfortable and confident in my skills as I continue to develop and refine my lettering style. "
- Teana Halford, Designer/Workshop Instructor, Melody Lane Press
"My mentorship with Mye has helped me to make more conscious decisions when hand lettering. Looking back, I’ve always hand-lettered based on gut-feel, but these sessions taught me that there are a lot of details I can consider when coming up with a lettering piece, and this can help to take my work to the next level. It was extremely helpful to have Mye critique my work in person and point out where I could improve. That taught me what to look out for when reviewing my lettering layouts, and that’s certainly something that I will be using going forward!
My favorite part was being able to listen to Mye share about her experiences in the industry and tricks she uses in her own work. I'm extremely grateful for her open sharing and willingness to help and I'm thankful for the opportunity to have a mentor like her."
- Eunice Chiong, Lettering Artist
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Get started now!
Hi! I’m Mye De Leon.